There’s no doubt that summer is here to stay. It’s getting hotter by the day with recorded temperatures reaching almost 50C! Lots of women are looking for swimming pools in Riyadh that could be used by females only. There aren’t many olympic sized public swimming pools out there, but a few great options are available for those looking for a refreshing and cooling day out at the pool. Whether you’re searching for an indoor or outdoor pool for women in Riyadh look no further!
Top Ten Swimming Pools In Riyadh-UPDATED 2017 version!
- Outdoor wave pool at Diplomatic Quarters Sport Club. The DQ Sports club outdoor and indoor pool have alternating days for women and men. The huge outdoor wave pool area is more like a water park. It’s located in a beautiful garden and has water slides, kids pools and of course the wave pool. A small restaurant/snack bar inside. Membership required!
2. ESPA at Faisaliyah hotel. Women’s only spa inside the Rosewood hotel has a beautiful indoor pool with mosaic design. There’s also a steam room and jacuzzi adjacent to the pool area. Access to pool for spa customers and hotel guests.
3. Riyadh Golf Club Sports Gardens pools. A green oasis in the middle of the desert, the Golf club has plenty of outdoor activities for families including the outdoor pool, children’s pool, mini-golf, basketball and others. Membership required.
4. Al Manahil ladies spa in the Diplomatic Quarter has a large indoor pool accessible for non members and by single payment. Modest swimwear required. Swimming classes for children and adults.
5. Al Luthan women’s only Hotel and Spa has a beautiful indoor pool and also offers aqua fitness classes.
6. Al Aghar Equestrian Club inside the Diplomatic Quarters has a private pool area that can be rented by the hour for private occasions. UPDATE: Unfortunately the Equestrian club pool has been closed until further notice but might open again 2017.
7. Dirab Golf & Country Club located 44km outside Riyadh is a wonderful haven outside the hustle and bustle of the city. Two outdoor pools and also horseback riding available for ladies, abaya free zone.
8. Al Multaka Ladies Center. In addition to an indoor pool, AlMultaka offers a spa and beauty salon, library, shops and a restaurant.
16. Nofa Resort in Tebrak outside Riyadh. Amazing pools to choose from. Corporate or large groups bookings only.
For men I would recommend the Intercontinental hotel outdoor pools (men and children only), Four Seasons hotel at Kingdom Tower outdoor pool, Al Faisaliah resort pool and Ritz Carlton indoor pool (all men and children only).
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content and updates from Saudi Arabia directly to your inbox.